Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Find Laugh, Paint, Create on Facebook

Happy New Year! (A little late, I know.) So, we all want increased blog traffic. Tuesday I had over 300 visitors and 1,500 this week. I thank you for that! In trying to keep this blog better updated and numbers increasing I created a Facebook Page. I actually made this last year thanks to a comment from one of you, but have decided to give it a go now that I think I have some time to devote to it. So, are you on facebook? Give me a like! I'd love for you to follow and comment here or there. I'd like to say more but honestly, I'm a bit tired from taking care of a sick little boy. Goodnight and Happy Creating, or Facebooking! :)

Oh, on the right sidebar there is a little link that will take you right to the page! :)

Do you have a FB page? Let me know and I'll like ya back!

8 comments:

Jamie @ hands on : as we grow said...

Great idea! I love having a FB page - it seems to reach more people that way (at least for me... but I'm still starting) - my FB page is: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hands-on-as-we-grow/169335306442532
Check it out :)

Erin Laughpaintcreate said...

Thanks for the link! I added you as well! :) Thanks!

Julia Deering said...

Hello! I've recently started up a FB page too. I'll definitely put yours on its fav pages.
Mine is http://www.facebook.com/pages/Adventures-At-Home/132875376760675

See you there and here!
Julia x

PS I also have poorly boy at the moment. Think he's just about on the mend; hope yours is too.

Erin Laughpaintcreate said...

Julia, I found yours! Thanks for including the link. I love it! Sorry to hear your little one has been ill too. We are getting over strep and are eating for the first time in days. Look forward to seeing you here and there! :)

Thanks! Erin

Aimee said...

I'm so pleased you did this. I have one for Red Shoe Arts, too!

Erin Laughpaintcreate said...

Aimee! Hey girl! I will find you! :)

Megan said...

I love reading your blog and I'll be sure to "like" you on Facebook. Thanks for being an inspiration!

Sherman Unkefer said...

I love your post! Thanks for the link!